Security Vulnerability Assessment
A Vulnerability Assessment actively identifies & priorities weaknesses or security holes in a computer system or network. Unlike a Penetration Test, there is no active simulation of an attack against the system or network, it only identifies and classifies the vulnerabilities found.
Vulnerability Assessments can assist your organization in a variety of ways such as:
- Creating a list of high to low vulnerabilities that will allow you to see the impact of such flaws in the system
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect (often known as zeroday attacks, non public exploits) which automated scanners will fail to detect
- Provides a procedure change or software fix to rectify the vulnerability
- No active intrusion is attempted by our staff, ensuring systems will remain unaltered
- Reporting and Assessments provide evidence required to seek additional investments to improve overall business security
Website Vulnerability Assessments
Security Thinkerz offers a variety of vulnerability assessments, including our most popular website vulnerability assessment service. Providing an in-depth analysis of your web facing services to help pinpoint potential vulnerabilities allows you to rest assured that your web presence is secured. If you are concerned about code or the server platform that your website operates on, this vulnerability assessment is designed to flag up potential holes and allow you to mitigate the threats before they have a negative impact on your business operations.